We prepare local stakeholders to participate more actively in cross-border networks and projects.
About the project
South Baltic Public Innovators Network (SBPIN) aims to:
- increase the municipalities’ and other local organisations’ international expertise and activity through network building
- increase the innovation capacity in order to create the conditions and demonstrate the benefits of transnational cooperation and cross-border networks.
The participating partners will organise common skills development where participants from the different regions will participate in 8 workshops.
The workshops will have the following content:
- Increasing local skills regarding project development, innovation capacity and intercultural dialogue.
- Preparing the participants to allocate resources to increase its engagement in cross-border networks.
- Discuss heritage, common identity and culture with participants in order to raise awareness and interest for our common identity.
- Discuss how the project’s participants and network can influence decisions and/or policies (regional-, national- and EU-level) that are affecting the local actors and their development.
Target group: EU coordinators, officials and politicians involved in development processes / projects, officials and politicians involved in blue and green growth.
"The contents of these webbpages are the sole responsibility of the authors and can in no way be taken to reflect the views of the European Union, the Managing Authority or the Joint Secretariat of the Interreg South Baltic Programme 2014-2020."